* clocktable column order e.g. :properties at rightmost position?
@ 2013-08-31 16:58 Jeff Kowalczyk
From: Jeff Kowalczyk @ 2013-08-31 16:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Is there a way to configure column order in clocktable output? I have a
workable way to display TAGS now for clocked task now, but the width of
multiply-tagged items will make the clocktable output less usable. I'd
prefer to move it over to the right-most position:

: #+BEGIN: clocktable :maxlevel 2 :scope file :emphasize nil :block today
:                     :link nil :indent nil :properties ("TAGS")
: #+CAPTION: Clock summary at [2013-08-31 Sat 09:25],
:            for Saturday, August 31, 2013.
: | TAGS      | Headline                               | Time   |      |
: |-----------+----------------------------------------+--------+------|
: |           | *Total time*                           | *1:05* |      |
: |-----------+----------------------------------------+--------+------|
: |           | <2013-08-31 Sat>                       | 1:05   |      |
: |           | TODO db query test                     |        | 0:18 |
: |           | TODO time-tracking-tools               |        | 0:26 |
: | :foo:bar: | DONE jsmith re: new idea               |        | 0:15 |
: | :bar:     | DONE article attack driven defense...  |        | 0:06 |
: #+END:

The option:

: :formatter A function to format clock data and insert into the buffer.

sounds promising if it could advise the existing function without
reimplementing large parts of it. I'm searching for :formatter
documentation and examples, haven't found any direct references yet.

Secondary question: with the today and yesterday tracking clocktables
I'm using, can I configure formatting of the string:
"for Saturday, August 31, 2013." as a normal org timestamp:
"for [2013-08-31 Sat]."?

Thanks,
Jeff

* Re: clocktable column order e.g. :properties at rightmost position?
@ 2013-09-02  4:58 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2013-09-02  4:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jeff Kowalczyk; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Jeff,

there is not way to change the order of columns easily.  What you can do is copy the function `org-clocktable-write-default' and change the output in the way you like.  The time string for clock tables is currently not configurable.

Sorry.

- Carsten