Hello All! I love the first-class LaTeX support in Org-mode, and discovering that org-edit-special worked inside LaTeX environments was a joyous moment for me. Shortly after that though, I was disappoint to discover that this didn't work with inline LaTeX equations \( … \) or LaTeX display equations \[ … \]. If it would be possible to account for this form of LaTeX too, that would be marvellous! A brief note on me Hola! Love the work that's gone on here, so first of all: thanks to all those who have helped make Org-mode so great 💖. I'm a new-ish Emacs user (~5 months old) currently using Doom (which I'm finding very comfortable), and my only regret is not getting into this all earlier 😛 First email to this mailing list, so please let me know if I'm not quite following protocol or anything like that. Otherwise, this is the first of a few emails that I've been meaning to send off for a while now. I'm also a uni student a few weeks off from exams so I am not able to really need to resist the urge to jump in and work on implementing these ideas. I should have significantly more time late june though :) All the best, Timothy