Hi, (I'm sorry for a duplicated email - it was sent my a mistake) In latex export, sometimes I want to make sure a section starts in a new page. It seems I should be able to add a hook to org-export-before-parsing-hook, so if it sees a section with :newpage: tag (for example), it adds #+LATEX: \newpage before the section header so I would get \newpage \section{Section Name} in the exported file. I have a couple of hooks already so in general I'm using the following code: (org-map-entries (lambda () (progn )) "+newpage") but I'm not sure how to add #+LATEX: \newpage before the section header - any help would be greatly appreciated. Best, Joon ________________________________ From: Joon Ro Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2017 1:52:42 PM To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org Subject: Adding #+LATEX: \newpage before section header using org-export-before-parsing-hook Hi, In latex export, sometimes I want to make sure a section starts in a new page. It seems I should be able to add a hook to org-export-before-parsing-hook, so if it sees a section with :newpage: tag (for example), it adds #+LATEX: \newpage before the section header so I would get \newpage \section{Section Name} in the exported file. I have a couple of hooks already so in general I'm using the following code: (org-map-entries (lambda () (progn )) "+newpage") but I'm not sure how to add #+LATEX: \newpage before the section header - . Best Regards, Joon