Hello- I have been successfully updating and exporting a project to HTML using emacs/OrgMode for a few months now. I did not change anything in my header or in my configuration file, I ran through all the code and it executes without issue, yet as of yesterday I receive the following error when trying to export to HTML: org-html-table-cell: Args out of range: [left left], 2 Everything does export properly to LaTeX, so it appears to be an issue with HMTL export. Does anyone know what might be causing this issue and how I can fix it? Thank so much! Summer