On Feb 11, 2009, at 2:02 PM, Daniel Clemente wrote: > >>> >>> >>> Of course, if the user uses indentation at the first line, >> >> >> The true problem here is: I am such a user. :-) >> > > There are also users who write lists after entries... and the > default behaviour is wrong for them. I don't think it's needed to > change their habits and force them to write a blank line. > I agree that it's difficult because it's not very clear where the > metadata section (CLOCK/DEADLINE/SCHEDULE, drawers, …) ends. > Maybe it can be made that: a list (of any tipe) at line beginning > (no indentation) will break the metadata section and start the > content section. While I think it is not too much to ask to set the clock drawer variable I mentioned earlier in order to get reliable behavior for your application, I guess it does not hurt to check for smaller indentation than the clock line itself. OK. - Carsten