On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 11:23 AM, Thomas S. Dye wrote: > Aloha Mehul, > > Mehul Sanghvi writes: > > > Is there any support for Ada, Smalltalk and Objective-C that anyone is > > aware of ? > > Not that I'm aware of. > > > > > Are there any pointers on how to add such support to Babel ? > > Yes, see > http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages.html#develop > > There is a template that outlines what needs to be done. Also a template > for preparing on-line documentation. > > Thanks for the pointer. I'll take a look and see what I can come up with. -- Mehul N. Sanghvi email: mehul.sanghvi@gmail.com