Hi Carsten, Sorry for the delay. For org-mac-link, here is a small cleanup patch to org that changes the customize group name from 'org-mac-link-grabber to 'org-mac-link, and another patch which updates the documentation in worg. Can you please review, and if OK apply to the repositories? Thanks, -Anthony On Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 9:37 AM, Carsten Dominik wrote: > Hi all, > > I have now replaced both org-mac-message.el and org-mac-link-grabber.el > with org-mac-link.el. So after the next pull, you will have to change your > setup to use this module instead of the others and use the new commands as > well. I would appreciate if you your try this soon, so that we can fix > issue before the next release (very soon). > > Thank you, and in particular thanks to Anthony Lander for doing the work. > > - Carsten > > P.S. Anthony, you promised to update the documentation. It would be great > if you could do that now. > > Thank you! > > >