From: Torsten Wagner <torsten.wagner@gmail.com>
To: Nick Dokos <ndokos@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [bug?] Copy content from one to another table changes the content
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 15:27:17 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi again,

I can confirm that behaviour for org-mode < 8.0 (tested on 7.9.3f) if that
matter.
Furtermore, I tested a lot of alternatives.
"lastname, firstname"
lastname, firstname
lastname; firstname
etc.
It seems, they all get somehow evaluated by calc, which ends up in funny
different results.
I do not understand what was the intention of letting the code be parsed by
calc but it seems to cause trouble.

Will test to comment how to get around it

Thanks
Torsten