Hi, For me it is git using a central "server". I push from the clients to the server and pull from the server only. Never on a device to device base, because most of the time the devices can't see each other (different networks). Hope that helps Torsten On 4 September 2013 09:43, Suvayu Ali wrote: > On Wed, Sep 04, 2013 at 03:30:24PM +0900, Xiao-Yong Jin wrote: > > > > On Sep 4, 2013, at 3:04 PM, Suvayu Ali > wrote: > > > > > On Tue, Sep 03, 2013 at 11:34:52PM +0200, noreply@maillard.im wrote: > > >> Hello, > > >> > > >> I have a problem. I need to sync my files between several devices > > >> (currently 3). At first, I thought the solution would have been to use > > >> mobileorg (that made sense since I also use an android device) but as > > >> far as I understand it, it is not really designed for that purpose (I > > >> have several agendas.org staying in the hierarchy with conflicts from > > >> all sources...) > > >> > > >> How do you sync your files easily and share them between 3, 4 or even > > >> more places ? > > > > > > I use Git. > > > > You might try unison. Works for me. > > I think the issue with tools like Unison, Dropbox, is conflict > resolution on simultaneous edits. Traditional version control does a > better job of that, but then it loses the convenience of these other > tools. > > I believe there is a list member (Alan) close to Unison development; in > the thread referenced by Samuel there is some discussion on how this > could be done in a more well defined manner. > > Hope this helps, > > -- > Suvayu > > Open source is the future. It sets us free. > >