* Create course material with org-mode
@ 2013-03-09 22:21 Torsten Wagner
From: Torsten Wagner @ 2013-03-09 22:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

I plan to create new course materials for teaching at university level.

These materials should contain
- a printable course script
- an interactive web-course
- lecture slides
- exercises
- exams

I'm looking for a system which enables me to keep all materials together
and to reuse as much as possible the same source files.

E.g., for a particular topic, I would love to create all the above
materials within a single file. This would help me to keep it among all
materials coherent, correct errors and do updates effectively and save
(hopefully) a lot of time.

I was looking into different directions like using HTML5, LaTeX, etc.
However, I didn't find a perfect solution yet. I know many of you do
 similar work and hence, I really would love to hear about any ideas,
tricks, systems or solutions.

Furthermore, I wonder how much I could use org-mode (to make this thread
not off-topic ;)) to solve the above task.

Thanks

Torsten