Hello, I use my an org-mode file as my init.el and use org-babel-load-file to launch the the file emacs-init.org. i was trying to debug the emacs-init.org and wanted to prevent some part from being written to the file emacs-init.el but didn't succeed. in emacs-init.org #+begin_src emacs-lisp :eval no (message "you should not appear") #+end_src in emacs-init.el (message "you should not appear") Preventing part of the init.el file to be read would be awesome for debugging. Do you have a way around it? Best -- Jeremie Juste