I looked directly into the code and I think I found the issue: (org-copy-subtree) calls (org-end-of-subtree) without providing an element. But without an element this function just jumps to (point-max). I would expect a different behavior or (org-end-of-subtree). Since element is optional it should take the element at point. Am Mi., 16. Aug. 2023 um 18:02 Uhr schrieb Ihor Radchenko < yantar92@posteo.net>: > Michael Dauer writes: > > > No. Here also * h2 gets killed by org-cut-special. > > You may need to pull the latest main. > > > What is REPRO_ARGS? org-onlinetask.el is included org repo anyway? > > See https://orgmode.org/manual/Feedback.html#Feedback > REPRO_ARGS are just extra arguments passed to Emacs when opening it in a > clean environment in current Org git repo. > > -- > Ihor Radchenko // yantar92, > Org mode contributor, > Learn more about Org mode at . > Support Org development at , > or support my work at >