The main advantage is that all org-mode actions on subtrees would work without any specific handling of inline tasks. e.g. visibility cycling, hiding of none context, cut/copy, moving. With many of these actions I experience some issues with inline tasks. And even from my personal user perception I would like to have just the task headings on the same level, not also the END marks. Bastien schrieb am Sa., 15. Mai 2021, 11:02: > Hi Michael, > > Michael Dauer writes: > > > Wouldn't it be the much better approach to change inline tasks so > > that the END line is one level below the "begin" line? > > I'm not sure how this would be better, and I would rather find this > more confusing. What is the expected benefit? > > -- > Bastien >