Hello, thank you all for confirming that I'm in the right place. If I felt confident enough that this would work, I wold have already presented a patch (I'm not an experienced ELisp programmer). That's why I want to discuss this approach first. Kyle, I'll be grateful for you feedback. Kind regards, Ondřej Grover On Mon, Dec 7, 2015 at 9:27 PM, Kyle Meyer wrote: > Hi Ondřej, > > Ondřej Grover writes: > > > TL;DR for those that may have been scared off by the length of my > previous > > email: > > I propose a method of improving ob-python.el by using a progn-like eval() > > Python function which can wrap and execute source blocks. > > > > If this list is not appropriate for discussion of improvements to > > ob-python.el, could you please give me pointers how to reach people that > > might be interested in helping and discussing? > > Thanks for your proposal. This is the right place to discuss it. I've > only had the chance to briefly look at this, but I'll try to take a > closer look soon. > > -- > Kyle >