Hi Bastien, Thanks for looking into this. I just tested with 9c31cba00 and org-cycle does not work reliably when org-starless-mode is enabled unless the patch is applied. Best, Marlin On Sun, 13 Sep 2020 at 19:18, Bastien wrote: > Hi Marlin, > > Marlin Strub writes: > > > I looked into using text properties to hide all the stars in org > > headings (with org-starless-mode [1]), > > and noticed that `org-cycle' didn't reliably cycle the visibility of > > headings anymore. > > there was a recent fix for this in the master branch: can you test > latest Org (from master) and see if your fix is still needed? > > Thanks a lot, > > -- > Bastien >