Hello everyone, I looked into using text properties to hide all the stars in org headings (with org-starless-mode [1]), and noticed that `org-cycle' didn't reliably cycle the visibility of headings anymore. Trying to find the reason for this, I found that `org-cycle' uses `move-beginning-of-line' in combination with a regexp to detect headings. The problem is that `move-beginning-of-line' ignores invisible text such that the regexp fails to match. The attached patch changes `move-beginning-of-line' to `beginning-of-line', which does not ignore invisible text. This solves the issue with hidden stars, but I have a feeling that I'm missing something. Is there a problem with using `beginning-of-line' instead of `move-beginning-of-line' or could this patch be applied? Thanks a lot for looking into this, Marlin [1] https://github.com/TonCherAmi/org-starless