On Wed, 17 Aug 2022 at 15:14, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > >> Yikes! Then, can also check for window-minibuffer-p, but I feel that it > >> will be a fight against all kinds of edge cases. > > > > I haven't been able to make much progress on this bug in the last two > > weeks. Will try to send a patch in a few days, as the steps I gave above > > feels like an edge case which we won't see happening hopefully. > > Your patch will be already an improvement. I'm attaching the patch for the current approach we discussed in this thread. I have tried basic operations like taking note on state change, and have tried with recurring entries which need more than 10 cycles to be marked as done (original bug report). As I was changing the indentation of code from org-add-log-note, I converted some tabs to spaces, is it okay to do so? -- Bhavin Gandhi (bhavin192) | https://geeksocket.in