Yes, I see it now too. It was noted as an issue on the mobileorg-android github site here over a month ago: https://github.com/matburt/mobileorg-android/issues/501 It looks like Dropbox shut down handling their v1 API and it would take updating mobileorg-android (and the iOS one) to the new v2. I looked at it a bit but it would take a while to understand the changes needed to try to make them. I was hoping the author would be able to do something but nothing so far. I believe Dropbox announced this would be happening many months ago (a year?) so it's not like there was no warning. If you've got ssh working then you're probably OK. I don't have a ssh server to use so I may try to look into it again if I get time, but I still hope the author will be able to do something about it as I'm sure they could do it much faster. On Sat, Sep 30, 2017 at 10:44 AM, Eric S Fraga wrote: > Hello all, > > Dropbox seems to have changed their system in some way and mobileorg has > stopped working for me. Has anybody else experienced the same? Dropbox > did pop up a less than informative message on my phone saying that > the support for access by 3rd party apps had changed with effect from 28 > September 2017 (which coincides with mobileorg ceasing to work...). > > I've changed to using ssh which is probably a better route but thought > I'd highlight this. > > Thanks, > eric > > -- > : Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.1-78-gfbf47c > >