Hi, folks — First of all, many thanks to the contributors for their work on Org-Mode. I'm a happy (novice) user; first time poster here. :-) I have a seemingly trivial aesthetic problem. I've attached the reproducer .org file and its HTML export to demonstrate it. I'm sure advanced users might recognize the problem immediately. As you notice in my HTML export: An unwanted new line is added between "Test 3" and "sub bullet under test 3, with a quote" (which uses BEGIN_QUOTE/END_QUOTE in the .org file). Likewise, a new line is added before "Test 4" starts. And yet again, a new line under "Test 6" and its sub bullet. Is there a way to avoid the said new lines in the above mentioned examples? (NB: A space right _before_ the quote starts is okay.) Or alternatively, is there a way to consistently force a new line in the HTML export, after each of "Test 1", "Test 2", et al? Many thanks in advance! Regards, Kashyap