Dear All, the attached patch substantially improves the formatting of CSL-based bibliographies in LaTeX export by supporting in-style formatting settings that were previously ignored, most importantly, 'second-field-align', which is typically used for numeric styles such as ieee.csl. I'm sending this while another oc-csl patch (about affix and locator formatting) is still under discussion because I consider it a priority for the 9.6 release. (Not supporting those formatting settings rendered a large number of styles, some of them pretty popular, close to being unusable.) Thanks in advance for your feedback! best wishes, AndrĂ¡s