Dear All, On Fri, 29 Jul 2022 at 03:32, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > This is an important point. I think that we should describe this gotcha > in the "Bibliography printing". oc-basic and oc-csl just print the list > of bibliography entries, while oc-bibtex/oc-natbib/oc-biblatex insert a > separate section. It is a very important information and users should be > aware of it. I agree, so I've attached a new version in which a sentence is added about this difference in behaviour. Also, this is kind of annoying - this way mixing oc-bibtex > and oc-basic for LaTeX and non-LaTeX export gets awkward. Yes, in the long run we might want to unify the behaviour of the processors in this respect. OTOH changing "basic" and "csl" to automatically print a heading would be a breaking change, e.g., AFAIK, ox-hugo currently adds a heading on its own when org-cite is used for bibliography printing with the "csl" processor. best wishes, AndrĂ¡s > Best, > Ihor