Dear All, I have attached a new version of the patch with added ascii "illustrations". best wishes, András On Tue, 13 Dec 2022 at 20:03, András Simonyi wrote: > > Dear All, > > On Tue, 13 Dec 2022 at 17:07, Timothy wrote: > > > Perhaps an ASCII approximation in an example block could work? Even if it’s > > exaggerated to give the idea. > > yes, I'm also thinking of first trying to produce something in ASCII > as the docstring will probably need it anyway, > and we can think about the image version afterwards -- it might turn > out that the text version is already sufficient for the news (and > maybe later on for the manual). > > best wishes, > András > > > All the best, > > Timothy > > > > -- > > Timothy (‘tecosaur’/‘TEC’), Org mode contributor. > > Learn more about Org mode at . > > Support Org development at , > > or support my work at .