Dear All, this is the first item in a series of oc-csl patches which I've accumulated and am planning to send this week. (My first attempt to send a patch, so please be patient and forgiving :-) ) This particular change removes the itemgetter constructor function defined in oc-csl.el and uses the one now provided by citeproc-el which has the same functionality but also supports org-bibtex bibliographies. In addition to being a bit more featureful this change also avoids unnecessary code duplication. best wishes, AndrĂ¡s