hi all i keep once and a while screwing up my notes with unintended editing (erroneous key presses etc) and was wondering if any one knew of a way to to switch orgmode notes between read-only/editing? i have used such options in previous note taking apps that had that option build in but i understand that since orgmode notes are just text files its a bit more complicated i would love to hear any suggestions on how you guys deal with protecting notes/data that still needs to be edited (i do use git ofc but i dont always know i screwed my notes :)) best Z.