Hi all and sorry about the complicated topic :) among the many many many things i use org for is to collect cooking recipes :) i have zero coding knowledge and my emacs understanding is limited :) what i basically wanted to ask is if anyone could show me a simple function (at least it seems like it should be simple ;-) to allow me to stand on a org heading (a single recipe) press a hotkey/issue a command and then have that header+content exported to pdf/html and emailed to a specific address so i can view it on my android tablet in kitchen while i cook :) is it to crazy? thx alot in advance z.