Adding http:// works. I'll stick with that for now. On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 2:28 PM Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Joe Schafer writes: > > > How can I linkify the following intranet links in org-mode? > > > > intra/link1-description > > code/description > > > > By linkify, I mean the links should be fontified and clickable in > org-mode. > > > > I don't want to add a custom link handler like `intra:` because I often > > copy and paste links from the intranet. > > You cannot, at least without rewriting how Org handles links. However, > I don't think how having "intra:" prefix is a burden, since you can > easily add it automatically with a function. > > Regards, > > -- > Nicolas Goaziou >