Ahh, sorry... Look at the docstring for `org-latex-engraved-preamble', for example. And then, there are other places where it is not mentioned explicitly, but not including it may result in a compilation error (`org-latex-listings-src-omit-language', for example) It could also help a lot in `org-latex-src-block-backend': there we ask to load package color... why not xcolor to get a richer control of colours? Best, /PA On Mon, 9 Sept 2024 at 08:04, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez writes: > > > Would the description of the package at https://ctan.org/pkg/xcolor be > > enough? > > Additionally, there is a nice discussion at > > > https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/89763/when-to-use-the-xcolor-package-instead-of-the-color-package > > That's not what I am asking about. > I am asking about the docs for _Org mode_. > > I am sure that xcolor is a nice package and that it can be useful in > many scenarios, but I do not see why we should load it every single time > Org mode export is running. > > -- > Ihor Radchenko // yantar92, > Org mode contributor, > Learn more about Org mode at . > Support Org development at , > or support my work at > -- Fragen sind nicht da, um beantwortet zu werden, Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden Georg Kreisler Headaches with a Juju log: unit-basic-16: 09:17:36 WARNING juju.worker.uniter.operation we should run a leader-deposed hook here, but we can't yet