Yes, indeed... Thx for pointing out /PA On Thu, 1 Feb 2024 at 17:31, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez writes: > > > some days ago I sent a proof-of-concept for customising the coding for > the > > inputenc package. Before continuing with this, I'd like to know what > other > > people think and/or need. > > Did you mean fontenc? > > -- > Ihor Radchenko // yantar92, > Org mode contributor, > Learn more about Org mode at . > Support Org development at , > or support my work at > -- Fragen sind nicht da, um beantwortet zu werden, Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden Georg Kreisler Headaches with a Juju log: unit-basic-16: 09:17:36 WARNING juju.worker.uniter.operation we should run a leader-deposed hook here, but we can't yet