* Re: Bar drawing in display engine, master indent-spacing variable
@ 2024-09-16  6:46 Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez
From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez @ 2024-09-16  6:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode List, jdtsmith, Stefan Kangas

> > On Sep 14, 2024, at 10:38 AM, Stefan Kangas <stefankangas@gmail.com>
wrote:

Once I got rid of cairo, I got it working on Linux... waiting to see the
mileage on macOS ;-)
While this feature is discussed, it would be nice to have this in ELPA,
while the display engine supports this...

> One other very simple thing which would help here would be to have one
master variable across all modes that sets (or is set to) the indentation
spacing (`indent-spacing' ?).  Each mode pretty much goes its own way now.

Let me ask: very simple? That would imply touching all language mode
packages, right ;-) ?
And more than a 'master' variable, it would have to be a buffer-local
variable, everywhere, ...

Best, /PA
--
Fragen sind nicht da, um beantwortet zu werden,
Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden

Headaches with a Juju log:
unit-basic-16: 09:17:36 WARNING juju.worker.uniter.operation we should run
a leader-deposed hook here, but we can't yet

* Re: Bar drawing in display engine, master indent-spacing variable
@ 2024-09-16  7:12 ` Ihor Radchenko
From: Ihor Radchenko @ 2024-09-16  7:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez; +Cc: Org Mode List, jdtsmith, Stefan Kangas

Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti@gmail.com> writes:

> [...]

May I know the reason why Org mailing list is in CC? Or was it by accident?

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,

* Re: Bar drawing in display engine, master indent-spacing variable
@ 2024-09-16  7:18   ` Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez
From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez @ 2024-09-16  7:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ihor Radchenko; +Cc: Org Mode List, jdtsmith, Stefan Kangas