* Re: ox-latex default template changed sentence spacing from 9.6 to 9.7 ?
@ 2024-09-04  5:43 Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez
From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez @ 2024-09-04  5:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pinmacs, Org Mode List

I have a Linux with a recent emacs 30.0.90, org-mode 9.7.10 and a freeBsd
with an emacs 29.4, org-mode 9.6.15 and I see neither emitting the
linespread command.

Tested with #LATEX_COMPILER: lualatex and without it.

It must be something you have in your headers...
Best, /PA
--
Fragen sind nicht da, um beantwortet zu werden,
Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden

Headaches with a Juju log:
unit-basic-16: 09:17:36 WARNING juju.worker.uniter.operation we should run
a leader-deposed hook here, but we can't yet

* ox-latex default template changed sentence spacing from 9.6 to 9.7 ?
@ 2024-09-02 22:26 pinmacs
From: pinmacs @ 2024-09-02 22:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode