David Masterson writes: > "Fraga, Eric" writes: >> On Sunday, 1 Jan 2023 at 13:43, Ihor Radchenko wrote: >>> I think that it is not very clear how to use it. >>> Abstract says that it is self-explaining, but it appears that not every >>> pdf viewer supports showing the explanations. >> >> Yes, that's true. The PDF viewer has to support popups. I normally use >> zathura to view PDF documents but that's one example of a viewer that >> doesn't work with this document. In cases like this, I switch to evince >> (others also work). >> >> But I find this document very useful. > >> Um, when I viewed it in my Emacs pdfviewer, it appeared to look fine >> *EXCEPT* that it appeared to be in Latin (good Latin, I think, but I >> don't read Latin). LoL... My kleines Latinum, though not completely fit right now, tells me that indeed it is very, very good Latin :-) Now seriously, I'm using org for my academic activities (producing lecture presentations and notes and laboratory scripts) and I'm extremely happy with what I achieve. There's always a slight grief in that I can't forward search to or reverse search from a PDF... But anyhow, if you need a proofreader, happy to help.. -- Fragen sind nicht da um beantwortet zu werden, Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden Georg Kreisler Headaches with a Juju log: unit-basic-16: 09:17:36 WARNING juju.worker.uniter.operation we should run a leader-deposed hook here, but we can't yet