Sébastien writes: > Hello, Hi, answers inline > Is there a way to manage acronyms in an Org-mode document ? Currently I'm using acronyms in Documents which I handle with *TeX as my background processor. So, it's basically embedding the LaTeX \ac* commands in the org-file. But I'm thinking of a module to do this in org-native mode. > For example: > > 1. I write a list of acronyms and their definition inside a "List of > acronyms" heading > > 2. In my document, when I simply write the acronyms in my text > > 3. When I export my Org-mode document, the first time that an acronym is > written, it appear in full version and all the other times it appear > in acronym version Most of what you say is already there in e.g. the acronyms package in LaTeX and I have an ancient attempt at this written in C which made it's way to the venerable latex2rtf program. It could make a nice summer project. I could share the notes I have taken until now with basic ideas. Best, /PA -- Fragen sind nicht da, um beantwortet zu werden, Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden Georg Kreisler Headaches with a Juju log: unit-basic-16: 09:17:36 WARNING juju.worker.uniter.operation we should run a leader-deposed hook here, but we can't yet