Hi attached is a really small patch to suggest the use of the xcolor package everywhere in ox-latex.el Rationale: 1. read through [1] 2. Some "more modern" (i.e. > 2016) packages clash with color and require xcolor. Best, /PA [1] https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/89763/when-to-use-the-xcolor-package-instead-of-the-color-package -- Fragen sind nicht da, um beantwortet zu werden, Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden Georg Kreisler Headaches with a Juju log: unit-basic-16: 09:17:36 WARNING juju.worker.uniter.operation we should run a leader-deposed hook here, but we can't yet