Hi Sebastien, maybe the idea is that you redefine the \maketitle command to fit your needs in a .tex file (maybe new_title.tex) and then #+LATEX_HEADER: \input{new_title} For this, you will need to go through the manual of the class you use for your documents. This is my way of solving this challenge when I publish materials for my students. Best, /PA -- Fragen sind nicht da, um beantwortet zu werden, Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden Georg Kreisler Headaches with a Juju log: unit-basic-16: 09:17:36 WARNING juju.worker.uniter.operation we should run a leader-deposed hook here, but we can't yet