Hi Juan, neither do I, This is why I'm asking for people to tell me what they use ;-) best, /PA On Tue, 13 Feb 2024 at 12:57, Juan Manuel Macías wrote: > Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez writes: > > > Hi, > > > > Next step, @all, please help me filling up the list of codings vs. > > languages. I currently am somehow confident of the following: > > > > greek -> LGR > > russian -> T2A > > The information is in the encguide PDF (you can run texdoc fontenc or > texdoc encguide). You should look especially at section 2.3 256 glyph > encodings. I don't know if some languages require more than one > encoding. Cyrillic appears to be T2A, T2B and T2C. T4 is for > > "The African Latin fonts contain in their lower half (0–127) the same > characters as the European Latin (T1-encoded) Fonts, while in their > upper half (128–255) they contain letters and symbols for African > languages that use extended Latin alphabets." > > etc. > > But I can't find a simpler list anywhere. > > Best regards, > > Juan Manuel > > -- > Juan Manuel Macías -- Composición tipográfica, tratamiento de datos, > diseño editorial y ortotipografía > > -- Fragen sind nicht da, um beantwortet zu werden, Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden Georg Kreisler Headaches with a Juju log: unit-basic-16: 09:17:36 WARNING juju.worker.uniter.operation we should run a leader-deposed hook here, but we can't yet