Fixed! On Sun, 4 Feb 2024 at 19:36, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez writes: > > > Next version of the patch. I've done almost everything. > > Thanks! > You dropped Org mailing list from CC. Was it intentional? > > > ... Still need to > > consider the startup options stuff... but will need more time for that. > > It is easy. > Just add > > ("fnanon" org-footnote-auto-label 'anonymous) > > to `org-startup-options'. > And, of course, the manual (just a row in table there). > > > +*** Add creation of anonymous footnotes > > It is not clear what this is about. > > Maybe > > *** ~org-footnote-new~ can be configured to insert anonymous footnotes by > default > > -- > Ihor Radchenko // yantar92, > Org mode contributor, > Learn more about Org mode at . > Support Org development at , > or support my work at > -- Fragen sind nicht da, um beantwortet zu werden, Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden Georg Kreisler Headaches with a Juju log: unit-basic-16: 09:17:36 WARNING juju.worker.uniter.operation we should run a leader-deposed hook here, but we can't yet