Hi and thanks for these suggestions! I have some time away from the family tomorrow evening, and will try to make a new prototype along those lines:) Getting back! Cheers/Tor-björn Den sön 27 okt. 2024 10.07Ihor Radchenko skrev: > Jonas Bernoulli writes: > > > ... > > But the approach I used for `notmuch-tag-transient' is more applicable > > here. Hm, that actually also adds a new class, which we *might* be able > > to avoid here, let's look at the simpler `notmuch-search-transient' > > for inspiration. > > > > [Obviously completely untested:] > > ... > > (transient-define-prefix org-cite-basic-follow (citation &optional > prefix) > > [:class transient-column > > :setup-children org-cite-basic-follow--setup > > Thanks! > This seems to be good enough approach. > Tor-björn, does the proposed idea make sense to you? >