Hi! Den tors 22 juli 2021 03:49Jude DaShiell skrev: > Does enough material exist on werg tutorials that document how to get a > repeater operational? That or maybe I don't understand repeaters. Had > the repeater I tried to use worked correctly it would have advanced the > original date by 4 weeks when that date got copied down to another cell. > I selected the whole line including both verticals and perhaps this works > when only a time stamp is copied. > Check out this explanation: https://karl-voit.at/2017/01/15/org-clone-subtree-with-time-shift/ I find it helpful and most of the time i prefer to use the org-clone-subtree-with-time-shift function as it gives me more control. In general, the date notation (+1w) is intended for the agenda wiew. Hope it helps, /Henrik