Den fre 25 feb. 2022 kl 13:56 skrev Eric S Fraga : > On Friday, 25 Feb 2022 at 08:50, Henrik Frisk wrote: > > The only thing I can't seem to sort out is to change the style of the > > citation. Regardless where I do it I get the error "Wrong type > > argument: org-cite-processor," > > It would help if you could post a minimal example. > > Of course, I should have done it right away. This is related to org-ref-cite: If I click on a reference, say [cite/t:@Smith2022] I get a hydra menu in which I can choose 's: Change style'. Choosing that generates a 'Wrong type argument: org-cite-processor,' message. Same if I do C-u C-c \ to insert a new refernce and choose style. > > > Another question: if I would like to export to LaTeX but with citation > > commands rather than formated citations, would that be possible? I am > > sorry if I'm missing something obviuos. > > Yes, definitely possible. I have the following: > > #+cite_export: bibtex plain > > Excellent, that was what I was looking for. Thanks! > /Henrik