On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 11:47, Leo Alekseyev wrote: > I would like to have a plain-text URL with no formatting in my HTML > output. I can't figure out how to avoid having it turn into a link on > HTML export. Surrounding it with ~tildes~ puts it in a block, > which is not what I need; I simply need that particular URL to be > treated as plain text. Is there a markup/option for this? > > --Leo > > Try to put "BEGIN_HTML" to export your link literally. End with "END_HTML" . I think you can also use "#+HTML:" to export only one line literally.'' - Kris