On Monday, February 25, 2013, Sebastien Vauban wrote: > Hi Daniel, > > Daniel Hawthorne wrote: > > Greetings, > > After updating to 7.9.3e, I no longer am able to include a > stylesheet > > link with the following syntax: > > > > #+STYLE: > href="../relative/path/to/mystyle.css"/> > > > > If I go back to my previous version, it works as expected. It is not a > path > > issue; On the resulting site, it never tries to load the stylesheet. The > > release notes do not mention anything that would lead me to believe that > > this should have changed. Suggestions welcome. > > I got into the same trouble days ago. Nicolas' answer was to use the new > syntax therefore, that is: > > #+HTML_STYLE: ... > I've noticed an inconsistency with HTML_STYLE. When I have a few lines of them in a common file, which I include in all of my Org documents via #+SETUPFILE, they work fine. For some specific documents, I have a CSS override, something I desire to look different for just that one documents. Prior to the new exporter I simply added another #+HTML_STYLE line in the file itself. The old exporter would add it after the lines from the #+SETUPFILE and all would look correct. The new exporter skips any such lines from the file while still including the ones from the common file.