On Wednesday, April 25, 2012, Achim Gratz wrote: > Mike McLean writes: > > So if I do not copy/move/link code from contrib/lisp/ to lisp/ I could > > still be using old contrib code from my Emacs system directories? > > There is no contrib code in Emacs unless you yourself installed it > there. The advantage of copying to lisp is that you don't need to add > contrib to the load-path and mostly don't need any further setup beyond > (require 'org-install). Sorry for the noise, I completely forgot that I added two directories (lisp and contrib/lisp) to my load path. If I had thought a few more seconds before replying, I would not have :(