Thank you for this. The combination and simplification is finally prompting me to add support for Microsoft Outlook for Mac email messages and for DevonThink Pro. I have a question, though. If the only require now is supposed to be =(require 'org-mac-link)=, why is there still a =(require 'org-mac-message)= in =org-mac-link.el=? Mike On Thursday, September 5, 2013, Anthony Lander wrote: > Hi Carsten, > > Sorry for the delay. For org-mac-link, here is a small cleanup patch to > org that changes the customize group name from 'org-mac-link-grabber to > 'org-mac-link, and another patch which updates the documentation in worg. > Can you please review, and if OK apply to the repositories? > > Thanks, > > -Anthony > > > > On Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 9:37 AM, Carsten Dominik < > carsten.dominik@gmail.com 'carsten.dominik@gmail.com');>> wrote: > >> Hi all, >> >> I have now replaced both org-mac-message.el and org-mac-link-grabber.el >> with org-mac-link.el. So after the next pull, you will have to change your >> setup to use this module instead of the others and use the new commands as >> well. I would appreciate if you your try this soon, so that we can fix >> issue before the next release (very soon). >> >> Thank you, and in particular thanks to Anthony Lander for doing the work. >> >> - Carsten >> >> P.S. Anthony, you promised to update the documentation. It would be >> great if you could do that now. >> >> Thank you! >> >> >> >