On Tuesday, February 26, 2013, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > Mike McLean > writes: > > > I've noticed an inconsistency with HTML_STYLE. When I have a few lines of > > them in a common file, which I include in all of my Org documents via > > #+SETUPFILE, they work fine. For some specific documents, I have a CSS > > override, something I desire to look different for just that one > documents. > > Prior to the new exporter I simply added another #+HTML_STYLE line in the > > file itself. The old exporter would add it after the lines from the > > #+SETUPFILE and all would look correct. The new exporter skips any such > > lines from the file while still including the ones from the common > > file. > > I think I have fixed this. Could you confirm it? Sorry for the delay, but I can confirm that this now works. Thank you.