makes sense, will try to figure that out in the next couple of days. On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 9:19 PM, John Kitchin wrote: > It would be easy to have it export the plain text of the transcluded > heading. to export the actual heading, I would setup a preprocessing hook > that replaces the link with the content it points to. > > John > > On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 9:17 PM, Matt Price wrote: > >> >> Would be cool to somehow include in export. But that's a little too hard >> for me to think about. This is already pretty good. Thank you! >> >> > >