On Tue, Sep 21, 2021 at 9:36 AM Timothy wrote: > I’m suspect it too short notice for such a large change to make its way > into Org > 9.5, but Bastien’s release email is certainly a good prompt to bump this. > > Bastien writes: > > > Thank you *very much* for this work and sorry for the slow reply. > > > > I urge everyone to test this change, as I’d like to include it in > > Org 9.5 if it’s ready. > > > > I will test this myself this week and report. > > All the best, > Timothy > Is this code in main now, and do I have to do anything special to test it out?