On Fri, Dec 16, 2016 at 12:34 AM, Yehonathan Sharvit wrote: > > > On Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 5:35 PM, Bastien Guerry wrote: > >> Hi Matt, >> >> thanks for the new patch! >> >> Before applying it (and working further on it), I suggest we wait for >> Yehonathan's feedback on making klipse.js librejs-compatible. That's >> possibly a blocking issue, and we need to sort it out. >> >> ​I've added license info to make klipse.js librejs-compatible: both > mininified and non minified versions. > > What else do you need from me? > > Thanks! Bastien: what more do you need from /me/? I am extremely busy for the next couple of days but would like to help see this through before, say, Christmas if I can.