I'm such a slow coder that this is all I got to in my free moments today:patch for defcustoms that inserts the necessary code into a src block. further refinements necessary before it works properly; severla more would be useful for hte improvements that Bastien suggests. On Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 12:55 PM, Matt Price wrote: > > > > On Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 5:06 AM, Rasmus wrote: > >> >> I don’t know if much more support is needed. We add some automatic >> configuration scripting or add a per-block switch for enabling klipse. >> >> Two more little things. HTML blocks can't use the standard editor so they > need an extra attribute `data-editor-style="html"` > > >