In my course repositories, I have all my lecture notes in one file, and all my assignments in another. So they have the form * Lecture 1 ** Slide 1 ** Slide 2 * Lecture 2 ... * Assignment 1 ** Description ** Rubric * Assignment 2... I'd like to have publishing functions that, say, export all first-level headings to html with ox-reveal, and uploads those to a location on the web. Or, alternatively, export them all to org in a remote location ,where they can be viewed on github or using jeyll or something. Is anyone doing something like this already? Is it possible using hte built-in publishing functions? Thank you! Matt