On Mon., Oct. 4, 2021, 2:21 a.m. Timothy, wrote: > Hi Tim, > > > Probably what is needed is a new HTML exporter which is capable of doing > > what slimhtml does as the default, but includes the additional > > functionality already in the exporter which many people are using. > > I think there may be some promise in the idea of rewriting (large parts > of) the > current HTML exporter. The way that the web has changed over the last > decade I > think we can now make some assumptions that can simplify things — for > example > I think we could safely go HTML5-only > > It seems to me that if the html exporter is being rewritten, we might want to think about ways to make it easier to export some elements as custom components. As their use becomes more and more common, I would reckon this will be a desirable feature. > >